By the end of September, our company participated at the fair of the ship-equipment producers in the German port town Hamburg.
– In the organization of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Croatian shipbuilding Jadranbrod, within the joint exhibition area appeared beside Elka also: Končar, Uljanik TES, Adriadizel, Ventilator, TTK and Felis, same as the Croatian shipyards: Trogir, 3. Maj, Brodosplit and Uljanik.
– Some 1500 exhibitors from more than 50 countries gathered at the fair, mostly from Germany, England and the Netherlands. The competition in the shipboard cables group was largely represented at the fair (Nexans, Leoni, Batt cables, Prysmian).
– Contacts were realized with numerous companies and shipyards from all around Europe. We’d like to point out good business relations with some Russian shipyards, which Elka supplied in the previous years through our shipyard 3. Maj, such as Vyborg Shipyard and Admiralty Shipyard. The co-operation of the Croatian producers and the Russian shipyards shows an upward trend, and we believe that our company can secure the sale of our products under application of new construction – technological solutions.
– Beside good business contacts in the ship-equipment area, we should also mention our satisfaction with the realized contacts and the indications of the future co-operation in the other segments of our production range, such as steel ropes, in which were interested the companies from Turkey and Greece.
– We can conclude that the appearance and the presentation of Elka at this fair is very important for our company, and we can express our satisfaction with the realized contacts which should lead to future co-operation and business results.